Shotgun Recoil, Recoil Buffers & Pre-Fit Recoil Pads
Any hunter knows that the accuracy of the second shot is very important. Without proper recoil buffers, known as pre-fit recoil pads, shotgun recoil can especially make that second shot very tough to line-up. This makes your investment in pre-fit recoil pads crucial in having a successful experience, and that's why you need to invest in KICK-EEZ® pre-fit recoil pads.
The difference between your normal, run-of-the-mill recoil buffers and KICK-EEZ® Sorbothane® pre-fit recoil pads is the revolutionary material. To speak for its dependability, NASA uses Sorbothane to protect their space shuttles from shock absorption. Even though a gigantic company with nearly limitless resources has chosen to use Sorbothane for their shock absorption needs, your chance to use this revolutionary material is affordable.
Whether your second shot is only slightly off or if it is completely ruined by your gun recoil, you'll find that KICK-EEZ® pads using Sorbothane will significantly affect your second shot.
KICK-EEZ® has a Pre-Fit Sorbothane® recoil pad to fit most models and manufacturers
- KICK-EEZ® pads are made of a revolutionary shock absorbing material called Sorbothane®
- KICK-EEZ® pads reduce more recoil and do it better than any other pad
- Less recoil reduces flinching, eases sore shoulders and cheeks
- By reducing the rebound effect of the first shot, second shots are quicker and more accurate
- Pad will not "bottom out" as other materials tend to do even after thousands of compressions